January 15, 2010

Juan Dolio, a beautiful place to live!


When I got married I move from the center of the city of Santo Domingo to the most beautiful place next to the city, Juan Dolio, just 30 minutes away, I really felt like I was living in a permanent home vacations!
Living in Juan Dolio was a beautiful, extremely wonderful experience, everything is near to the town the beach, the airport, my city of Santo Domingo, wonderful places to visit, shooping, restaurants, is like having the whole package!

As a resident you will not miss anything, is abosolutely a whole new and different style of living.
Check this video about the developement that is having Juan Dolio as a small beach residense town, you just going to say: "I want to move there, right now!"

Enjoy!
LV


1 comment:

Arini's said...

live in the beautiful city, is the desire of each person
Santo Domingo .... we only hear the beauty of this city
as citizens of Indonesia are eager to get there .... who knows when?
http://ibnulasimi.blogspot.com/2011/12/globalisasi.html