April 3, 2009

Let me introduce myself

Hi everyone,


My name is Laura, I'm from the Dominican Republic, a beautiful, tropical and sunny island in midle of the Caribbean.

The reazon why I made this blog in inglish (knowing that I'm not that good in this languaje) is because i want to share some experiences and trips around my contry with some of my new friend and family in law, but they don't understand at all my spanish blogs, so i decide to create this one so everybody can have a litte bit from me.

I hope all of you can enjoy and particpate with your comments, questions, idea, ... i know my english is not perfect at all, but with your support and pacient we can understend each other and have some fun.
What I want to talk about is how people can anjoy more on vacations, (resorts, beaches, rivers, folklore, culture, hollydays, excursion...) talking about my experiences working in an agency travel and as turistic realtor in my beautiful country.

You are more than welcome to enjoy it !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Laura!
I hope all is going well for you in the USA?
I bet you miss the Dominican Republic!
We miss you here at Embassy Suites!
David...

Laura Vialet said...

Thank you Dave!
I'm so glad that you take some time from your bussy schedule to read my blog, thank you so much.
we miss you too.
please say hello to everybody over there.
Laura.