April 6, 2009

Our only two seasons !!



When I got here for the first time was in February 2006, when I was getting ready for the trip people was telling me to be ready for a very cold weather, I never find out how seriously they was until I get out from the airport and I felt like somebody open a door for me to get inside in to a freezer. I really felt like somebody smack me with ice when I just walk out, that was my first idea of winter. Lately in 2007 I saw Fall, I mean in the reality (not on TV or Pictures) face to face for the first time and I definitely fall in love with that season, it's just amazing !!!

In my country, Dominican Republic, we only have two seasons, spring and summer all year long, is like to be on vacations for ever, any day you can call your fiends and invite them to go to the beach and have some fun over the weekend or just made a small party in your backyard for the holydays including christmas and new year.

Some days can be cloudy, or can be raining all day long like happen in may or around september, just keep an umbrella in your bag.

Something that I love is that all year around you can have flowers in your garden, green grass in your front and back yard and sunny days inviting you to get out of your house.
It's so relaxing how you can sit outside any day and enjoy a cup of coffee just looking the sky and feeling how the sun is offering you a beautiful good bye sunset.

What the turist love the most when they come for visit, is to come back home whith this natural and beautiful color in their skin after a day in the beach. Over there people always wear very confortable and open clothes and shoes, they have soft and cool drinks, they can have dinner in a outside restaurant anywere at anytime, this place is really a completely paradise!!

So, it's not bad to have just two of four seasons when you can enjoy it them absolute completely, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, you're making me hate Michigan even more than I already do! Well, thanks a lot :))
Khalil

Laura Vialet said...

lol sorry Khalil but it is the truth, over there is amazing, every day is wonderful!!!
Go visit there and you'll see...you never going to come back to Michigan lol